Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899 812 1246
Cathodic Protection For Mine Steel Structure And Mining Supporting Facilities (BANDUNG)
- 24 Apr 2017-27 Apr 2017
- 15 May 2017-18 May 2017
- 05 Jun 2017-08 Jun 2017
- 24 Jul 2017-27 Jul 2017
- 21 Aug 2017-24 Aug 2017
- 25 Sep 2017-28 Sep 2017
- 23 Oct 2017-26 Oct 2017
- 13 Nov 2017-16 Nov 2017
- 04 Dec 2017-07 Dec 2017
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
- The mine steel structures and the mining supporting facilities are naturally subject to failure cause by corrosion hazards, and potentially affect health, safety and environment. These may result in wasting of steel component, slowing down the mining operation, increasing maintenance and repair cost, loss of asset, loss of production, and sudden failure and injury.
- The steel structure include the main mining equipment; and the supporting facilities are field transportation vehicle, ship and barges, jetty, steel piles, bridges, fuel storage tanks, fuel and water transportation pipeline, mining waste disposal pipeline, and any other steel structure in the mining site.
- The corrosion damage can only be prevented and totally stopped by application of cathodic protection.
- The course focuses on recognition and identification of corrosion hazards, its potential damage to steel structures in the mining field, the risk of equipment failure, injury, and the negative effects to safety and environment; and the principle method and techniques to prevent or control corrosion damage with cathodic protection.
- Sacrificial Anode Cathodic Protection (SACP) method and Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP) method will be explained in detail, both for inland (topside) mining steel structures and underwater or water-immersed mining supporting facilities.
- It provides a basic but thorough review of corrosion characteristics and its devastating mechanism, cathodic protection principle and method, and the technique by which cathodic protection can be applied. Active participation is encouraged through case studies, examples, and an open discussion format.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING? :
- Mining personnel who concern and responsible for maintenance of steel structures and mining supporting facilities in the mining workplace.
- Anyone who needs to recognize corrosion hazards in the workplace and understand its devastating potential, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any mining activity.
- Anyone who needs to understand the engineering concept of corrosion control in the mining site and the benefit of steel corrosion control with cathodic protection technique.
- Those who involves in asset management, and responsible for reliability of mining supporting facilities such as field transportation vehicle, ship and barges, jetty, steel piles, bridges, fuel storage tanks, fuel and water transportation pipeline, mining waste disposal pipeline, and any other steel structure in the mining site.
- Anyone who involves in health, safety, and environment.
- Other beginners who interested in.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Corrosion mechanism of mining steel structure and mining supporting facilities.
- Atmospheric, soil and water corrosiveness.
- Standard and recommended practice for application of anti-corrosion method and materials; and consideration for the use of cathodic protection.
- Practical methods to prevent atmospheric topside corrosion.
- Cathodic protection for fuel, chemicals, and water storage tanks, silos, piping, structures, and its associated equipment.
- Cathodic protection for underground pipeline, structures, and its associated equipment.
- Cathodic protection for underwater pipeline and structures, ships, barges, jetty, steel piles, bridges, fuel and water transportation pipeline, waste disposal pipeline, and marine facilities.
- Design and installation of SACP and ICCP.
- Inspection, monitoring, maintenance and evaluation of SACP and ICCP.
- Hazards and Safety in using Cathodic Protection System.
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 8.750.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.500.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 8.250.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
Ir. Hilman Ahmad, DCE., an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Harga dan Silabus Training sewaktu-waktu bisa berubah. Disesuaikan dengan kondisi terakhir. Jadi MOHON baca email PENAWARAN yang dikirimkan dari Mitra Info Seminar