Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899 812 1246
CMA (Certified Marketing Analyst)
International Certification by AAPM (American Academy of Project Management)
Jadwal & Tempat :
- Selasa – Kamis, 24 – 26 November 2015
- Senin – Rabu, 21 – 23 Desember 2015
08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Semarang, Solo, Jakarta, Bandung, Bali, Batam, Makassar, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak.
- Investasi pelatihan selama 3 (tiga) hari ini adalah senilai USD$ 1.000,00 (Seribu Dollar) untuk setiap peserta (khusus untuk wilayah Yogyakarta, dengan minimal peserta 5 orang).
- Untuk pelaksanaan di kota lain, harga menyesuaikan.
- Including : Trainer yang berkualitas, Module / Handout, Sertifikat, Training Kit (tas, block note, alat tulis, flask disk), Souvenir, 1 X Dinner, Pick up dari bandara jika mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta.
- International Sertification (if the participants pass the exam)
Successful marketing requires a commitment to understand and satisfy customers. Many products “flop” because the company failed to adequately understand the desires or requirements or constraints of the people who will actually be using the product. For example, Motorola designed a cellular phone with world wide capabilities, but which couldn’t be used inside buildings or cars – the two places phones are most likely to be needed or wanted. Thus, much of this course will be devoted to understanding consumers better: measuring their preferences, understanding how those preferences are formed, and understanding whether products or services are satisfying both stated and unstated preferences.
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to marketing research, and discusses key concepts, processes, and techniques, as well as their applications.
Participants gain an appreciation for the breadth and depth of the subject and its significance for a business enterprise, whether a start-up or an established company. Besides an overview of marketing research, the course covers research design, including qualitative and quantitative data, and quantitative methods used for analyzing research data to make decisions.
This marketing course is intended for participants who want to increase their knowledge of aspects that affect consumer behavior, and of theories and methods for advanced analysis of consumer markets. The final modules of this course focus on advanced market analysis and development of decision making skills.
Objectives Training Certified Marketing Analyst
By the end of the course the Business Analyst will be able to:
- Develop effective market strategy based on thorough anlysis regarding customer behaviour, consumer market and thorough market analysis
- Learn how to recognize situations that require market research
- Gain an understanding of the research designs that could be used to address specific business issues
- Broaden Participants understanding of critical research techniques and good research practices
- Develop practical skills that participants can use to establish sampling plans, design questionnaires, and analyze research studies for optimum results in Market Analysis
Director/Manager/Staff of Marketing, Professional Consultant, etc
TOPIK / MATERI
- Module 1 – Perspectives on Strategy
- Module 2 – Consumer Behavior
- Module 3 – Consumer and Market Analysis
- Module 4 – Strategizing- planning and processes
- Module 5 – The Basic of Market Research
- Module 6 – Designing a Research Project: The Tools of Market Research
- Module 7 – Cases
Presentation, Discuss, Case Study, Evaluation, Simulation, Movie
Team of Global Technical Supervisor of AAPM
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Harga dan Silabus Training sewaktu-waktu bisa berubah. Disesuaikan dengan kondisi terakhir. Jadi MOHON baca email PENAWARAN yang dikirimkan dari Mitra Info Seminar