Jika jadwal yang Anda cari sudah terselenggara (terlewat). Silahkan hubungi kami untuk permintaan jadwal terbarunya di 0899 812 1246
A new year of 2016 is beginning. It brings us a new hope and also challenges. Fast charging landscapes are happening all over the world, including in Indonesia, in areas of technology, socio-politics, and economy. As a result, business becomes increasingly competitive. Is your organization ready to face the challenges?
This workshop will help leaders recognize that changing nature of competition in 2016 and beyond, and how to respond. It will highlight that financial, strategic, and operational goals must be accomplished through organization capabilities.Professor Dave Ulrich will explore in detail how to build organization capabilities through talent, leadership, and culture. The workshop would be based in the latest principles of organization effectiveness drawn from theory, research, and practice.
GML Performance Consulting in association with Kompas Gramedia and Professor Dave Ulrich will be conducting :
Mega Workshop by Dave Ulrich : “The Next New Thing in 2016: COMPETING THROUGH ORGANIZATION: Talent, Leadership, and Culture”
(Including Exclusive Talkshow with Professor Dave Ulrich on World Practices and Indonesian Top CEO on Local Insight) & Forum HR : Putting Things in Practice: Talent, Leadership, and Culture Management Tools and Methodology”
(25 – 26 May, 2016 Shangri-La Hotel Jakarta)
This seminar will be facilitated by Dave Ulrich that will help participants build organizations that accomplish desired results. The seminar based on Dave Ulrich’s latest best-selling books, is designed for both business leaders who are owners and primarily responsible for delivering results and for HR professionals who are architects to design and deliver effective organizations.
- Opening Speech by Lilik Oetama, CEO of Kompas Gramedia Group
- Program Preview by Suwardi Luis, CEO of GML Performance Consulting
Mega Seminar by Dave Ulrich & Talkshow and Live Q & A Session (Implications for HR Professionals in 2016 and Beyond). Seminar will be delivered in English.
- Module 1 : Changing Nature if Competitive Advantage
- Module 2 : Trends in Talent
- Module 3 : Insights on Culture
- Module 4 : Trends in Leadership
In the talkshow, we’ll be reviewing what HR professionals should know and do in each HR competency areas.
Forum HR : Putting Things in Practice: Talent, Leadership, and Culture Management Tools and Methodology (Delivered in Bahasa)
- Tools in Culture and Change Management
(Moderator: Handoko Said, Director of GML Performance Consulting,
Expert Panel: Noni Sri Ayati Purnomo, President Director of Blue Bird Group Holding & Restu Widianti, Head of Human Resource of PT. L’Oreal Indonesia)
- Developing Leadership Capabilities (beyond training)
(Moderator: Ivhan Sasmita, Director of Lutan Edukasi,
Expert Panel: Dwi Soetjipto, President Director of PT. Pertamina (Persero) Tbk & Irvandi Ferizal, HC Director of PT. Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk, Muhammad Arif Wibowo CEO of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk )
- Employee Value Proposition and Talent Management Blueprint and Tools
(Moderator: Merilla A. Pramita, Chief of GML HR Services, Expert Panel: Dayan Sadikin Hadipranowo, HR Director of PT. Indika Energy Tbk & Sigit Suryanto, HR Director of PT. Kompas Gramedia)
At the end of the forum, Mr. Suwardi Luis, CEO of GML Performance Consulting, will give the summary and the conclusion: Challenges in transforming HR as business partners
C- Level business leaders and Board of Directors who are commited to build stronger organization, HR Professionals who spend time defining and improving organization, Consultants or advisors who help leaders build stronger organization
Workshop Information and Investment:
- Normal Price (2 days) IDR 8.500.000 + 10% VAT
- Group Discount IDR 7.000.000 + 10% VAT (minimum 8 participants)
- Certificate signed by Professor Dave Ulrich
- E-Book edited by Dave Ulrich: The Rise of HR (2015), published by HRCI
- Whitepaper 7th Round of HR Competency Study: 2016 and Beyond HR Professional Competency Profile
- Live Q&A with Dave Ulrich
- Practical tools and methodologies (Day 2)
- Get inspired by Indonesian Best CEO’s and HR Directors (Day 2)
cforms contact form by delicious:days
Harga dan Silabus Training sewaktu-waktu bisa berubah. Disesuaikan dengan kondisi terakhir. Jadi MOHON baca email PENAWARAN yang dikirimkan dari Mitra Info Seminar