Training Advanced Accounting (JAKARTA)
21 – 22 September 2016 | Hotel Harris Tebet / Hotel Ibis
Advanced Accounting is a continuation of the study of financial accounting. The areas of coverage in this course include issues concerning the operation of Partnerships, Business Combinations and Consolidated Financial Statements, and International Accounting Issues. These topics require a working knowledge of GAAP and Professional Pronouncements.
The course is designed to provide an understanding of the technical requirements as well as developing an appreciation for working with accounting pronouncements and research of accounting issues. Professional Communication skill for writing and speaking will be
emphasized throughout the semester
- Business Combinations
- Accounting for Investments
- Equity Method
- Introduction to business combinations
- Accounting for business combinations
- Consolidated statements: date of acquisition
- Consolidated statements: after acquisition
- Consolidated statements: allocation and depreciation of dierence between acquirees’ implied fair and book values
- Consolidated statements: intercompany dierences
- Segment and interim reporting
- International Financial reporting standards
- Accounting for foreign currency transactions and hedging foreign exchange risk
- Translation of Financial statements of foreign afiliates
Professionals for whom an in-depth accounting knowledge would prove beneficial
Rp 4.250.000,- (Empat Juta Dua Ratus Lima Puluh Ribu Rupiah) belum termasuk pajak
- Sertifikat keikutsertaan.
- Coffe Break 2X dan Lunch.
- Souvenirs dan Seminar Kits.
- Seminar Bag.
- Discount 10% apabila pendaftaran group minimal 5 orang dari perusahaan yang sama (untuk satu pelatihan dan waktu yang sama).
- Pelaksanaan training akan diselenggarakan apabila telah mencapai quota peserta 4-5 orang.
- Konfirmasi pelaksanaan training akan dilakukan 3 (tiga hari sebelum tanggal pelaksanaan).
cforms contact form by delicious:days